Science degrees have always been among the most sought-after and widely respected courses to study at college.
For many, a Science degree is the first step along the path to a career in the legal sector, often followed by the further study and training needed to become a practicing solicitor or barrister. However, this is certainly not the only reason to study I Science degrees are notoriously challenging, and for many students, the attraction lies in the unique combination of human interest and intellectual stimulation provided.
- M.Sc ( Community Health Services)
- M.Sc ( Mathematics )
- M.Sc (Health Services Administration )
- M.Sc ( Family and Marriage Counselling )
- M.Sc ( Home Science )
- M.Sc ( Environmental Science )
- M.Sc ( Yoga & Health Education )
- M.Sc (Foods and Nutrition Studies)
- M. Sc (Biological and Life Sciences)
- M.Sc (Health and Physical Education/Fitness)
- M.Sc (Nursing)